Extensiv Integration Manager supports NetSuite as both an Order Source and an Order Destination. Netsuite is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system used for managing inventory, keeping track of financials, hosting e-commerce stores, maintaining customer relationship records, and a variety of other business applications.
If you find that your Netsuite order volume grows quickly, you will eventually end up bogged down with shipping and managing all of your orders every day. You may find that you need to hire a third party fulfillment center so that you can concentrate on what all small business owners need to – marketing and selling your products. If this is the case, then you will need a way to integrate your Netsuite system with another piece of software. You will also need to sync your inventory and order tracking information so that Netsuite is constantly updated.
About Extensiv’s Netsuite Integration
Order Source Integration Functions Supported:
- Sales order download from Netsuite to Integration Manager
- Sales order delivery from Integration Manager order destination
- Shipment tracking from order destination to Integration Manager
- Shipment tracking from Integration Manager to Netsuite
Order Destination Integration Functions Supported:
- Sales order download from order source to Integration Manager
- Sales order delivery from Integration Manager to Netsuite
- Shipment tracking from Netsuite to Integration Manager
- Shipment tracking from Integration Manager to order source