With economic uncertainty looming over the industry, many third-party logistics (3PL) companies are looking for ways to reduce operational costs and work more efficiently with fewer people. Naturally, emerging warehouse technologies, and in particular automation, come up as the perfect solution to these challenges.
With the warehouse automation market expected to exceed more than $54 billion by 2030, with use of robotics in warehouses likely to be a key driver of this growth, now is the time to get ahead of the tech curve. Finding ways to implement these new technologies will help you gain a competitive advantage over those still trying to operate with manual processes.
Download this guide for insight into the emerging technologies that are likely to reshape the 3PL industry in the coming years including barcode scanning; the internet of things (IoT); reporting, analytics, and computing; the rise of 4PL fulfillment networks; and robotics and physical automation. In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- How the use of warehouse automation technologies has evolved in the past decade
- What’s driving these changes
- Pros and cons of enhancing your inventory management tech stack
- What the emerging technologies for 2023 are and what they do
- How to find the best warehouse automation solutions for your needs