In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, I want to share with you Extensiv’s plans to safeguard our customers and employees. Our goal is to connect the world through intelligent distribution, and we commit to having robust business continuity plans, consistent support, and product availability to run your business during this uncertain time.
With the CDC providing guidance to engage in social distancing, third-party logistics (3PL) providers face potential workforce challenges while also seeing consumers shift more demand to ecommerce to deliver essential items directly to their homes instead of going to stores. This makes efficient operations key to maintaining success in tumultuous times.
What We Are Doing
To ensure continuity of service and the health and safety of our team, we have outlined the following plan:
- As a cloud-based WMS, our system was built with flexibility in mind. We can operate, build upon, and maintain Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager from anywhere at any time. Our product and engineering development will not slow down. We will continue to improve and add features to Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager.
- On March 16th, we have tested remote working for our entire staff to ensure access to systems, phone networks, and customer inquiries. Should remote working extend, we will have fully prepared and tested to avoid any interruptions of service.
- We’ve asked our team to limit travel and shift in-person meetings to online meetings when possible for the safety of our customers and our team.
- We will continue to offer a robust technology infrastructure, hosting our systems with leading technology providers who offer fully redundant networks to keep business-critical technology running and available.
- Extensiv will continue to follow guidance from local and national health agencies, including increased hygiene, sanitation, and availability of disinfectants, as well as monitoring public health information as it becomes available.
Your success is important to us. We understand how to provide stability in times of uncertainty and will continue to partner with you to drive efficient operations and serve your customers.
We believe in trust, transparency, change, and commitment. As such, we will continue to update you on our operations and commit to supporting you without interruption throughout the pandemic and market uncertainty.
Thank you again for your business. We wish you, your employees, and your loved ones all the best.