Looking to grow your e-commerce business, but don't know where to start? Our advice is to read as much as you can. We understand how easy it is to focus your attention on the wrong efforts for growth, or even the wrong reading material. As always, we here at Extensiv are all about making your life easier, saving you time so you can work smart and sell more.
Here are the top 10 must-read books that have helped make our e-commerce journey a tad easier and more successful as e-commerce entrepreneurs:
1. Virtual Freedom By: Chris Ducker
2. Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook By: Gary Vaynerchuk
3. Vagabonding By: Rolf Potts
4. Never Eat Alone By: Keith Ferrazzi
5. The 4-Hour Work Week By: Timothy Ferris
6. Delivering Happiness By: Tony Hsieh
7. Getting To Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In By: Roger Fisher and William Ury
8. Challenger Sales: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation By: Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
9. The Hard Thing About Hard Things By: Ben Horowitz
10. The Lean StartUp By: Eric Ries
P.S. If you are struggling with managing your multi-marketplace e-commerce presence, request a demo.