Warehouse Space and Capacity Planning
Watch now for the latest trends.
Nearly 50% of third-party logistics warehouses report operating their facilities at above 90% capacity. As a result, 41% say that they will look to expand their footprint and take on additional space this year.
With near-record lows on warehouse space availability, how can 3PLs expand to meet customer demand? Scott Steuber from CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, will share updates on the market.
Discussion topics include:
- Warehouse capacity and space opportunities
- Overall US warehouse and industrial real estate market trends
- Rents, vacancy rates, and top growth markets
- Construction rates and labor availability
- Creative solutions to warehouse capacity challenges