How the #1 Coffee Company 2Xs Sales
Passion is what keeps us going at Skubana, and empowering sellers like Death Wish Coffee is icing on the cake.
This Valentine's Day, we teamed up with the #1 coffee company, Death Wish Coffee, as they discuss their humble beginnings and how they rose to the top.
Discussion topics include:
- Death Wish Coffee Company's Humble Beginnings
- the beginning stages in 2008
- venturing into e-commerce in 2012
- 2 marketing tools that helped them
- Actionable Steps that Gained Traction
- Bloggers, influencers reach out.
- Facebook and email ads, Buzzsumo
- How they made the Death Wish brand different
- Winning the SuperBowl Ad Contest
- What is the competition all about?
- The winning moment and how it revolutionized the brand forever.
- Changes implemented like weekly newsletter, freebies.
- Email automation in Mailchimp
- The Aftermath, Opportunities, Challenges
- Managing 4 different warehouses
- Having no idea what their real inventory looks like
- Communicating with different suppliers/ vendors
- Running out of raw materials and overselling
- 3PL vs. running a warehouse
- Venturing into E-Commerce
- Enhanced brand content
- Growing customer base on various social media platforms
- Scaling into multiple marketplaces (Shopify Plus, WalMart)
- New and limited edition products (mugs, accessories etc.)
- Tech Stack Used
- Shopify Plus
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Bold Apps
Chad's Tech Stack for Think Crucial:
- Slack, Trello
- Why Skubana?
- How it became the center of their E-commerce Operations
- Managing inventory, orders and returns processing across all sales channels.
- Vendor and Purchase Order Automation
- Cross-channel Analytics
About the Expert Guests:
CEO and Co-Founder
Death Wish Coffee
Chief Logistics Officer
Death Wish Coffee